VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What To Claim?

Rate this question

rgero311975

Question

well long story short i am 10% for left degerative ankle disease and heel tinnitis...i went to the poditrist today and he said this,,i have brusitius,equinus,inflamation,said i had a old fracture on top of my foot which i have bone spurs... also on the inside ankle still have a small fracture....i know i am going to file a increase but 20% is the top for ROM of ankle.. what can i claim under i heard i can claim foot and ankle injury? also i had a right ankle strain in service and at the va with a x ray but my claim was shoot down due to the lack of chronicty????? should i secondary my right foot since i have ankle stain and now i have a bone spur on heel after a xray.... i posted something like this before but not like this..

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

you need to contain all these related questions in your original post. this hopping around from thread to thread is wearing us down.we will help all we can but help us help you.

everyone here are volunteers. not any organization.just vets helping vets,if we have to answer the same thing in sveral post,we get tired and frankly,i feel you are not taking your claim seriously.who says "lol" after discussing an injury?and i am offended that you say i am like the va...i am an honorably discharged vietnam vet that raised 5 children while working and being near total disabled,i fought for 35 years to get 60 percent.if you want to know how my battle went and how i got mine,stick to one post....it will make your claim and information gathering go a lot better.

welcome to hadit..we are all volunteers in this place

everyone here are volunteers. not any organization.just vets helping vets,if we have to answer the same thing in sveral post,we get tired and frankly,i feel you are not taking your claim seriously.who says "lol" after discussing an injury?and i am offended that you say i am like the va...i am an honorably discharged vietnam vet that raised 5 children while working and being near total disabled,i fought for 35 years to get 60 percent.if you want to know how my battle went and how i got mine,stick to one post....it will make your claim and information gathering go a lot better.

welcome to hadit..we are all volunteers in this place

well all i am saying is this dont judge me and i dont judge your battles...sorry about the va comment....you told me i need to ..who are you? i made a mistake you complain and then judge my words..lol i have to laugh do you want me to tell you where to look in a newspaper to see my name and see that i died and they brought me back to life that i had my guts hanging out and i had to hold them in...dont judge me and dont tell me what to do ...i said sorry for the comment..u said i need to contian my post and that you said i didnt take my claim serious ....dont comment unless your helping someone you scoled me and didnt even offer advice....

Rgero311975, You're OUT OF LINE. There was nothing in that reply that warranted you getting so offensive and bitter. Just take the structural criticism and learn from your mistake.

Frank

well all i am saying is this dont judge me and i dont judge your battles...sorry about the va comment....you told me i need to ..who are you? i made a mistake you complain and then judge my words..lol i have to laugh do you want me to tell you where to look in a newspaper to see my name and see that i died and they brought me back to life that i had my guts hanging out and i had to hold them in...dont judge me and dont tell me what to do ...i said sorry for the comment..u said i need to contian my post and that you said i didnt take my claim serious ....dont comment unless your helping someone you scoled me and didnt even offer advice....