VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

3 Disabilities

Rate this question

babyray

Question

The 3 disabilities that i filed a claim for were secondary to my SC left knee & thigh in which i got 40%.

The reasons why i had 3 cp exams were that i took the first cp exam that was not truely & accurate and not in my favor. i complaint to the varo and they sheduled a 2nd that was accurate and was favorable toward my claim.

Meanwhile the rater rated my claim using the the first untrue & inaccurate cp exam & low rated me giving me 10% for my hip & 0% (service connected) for my spine. He did not review the 2nd cp exam that was in my c-file

I file for a reconsideration base on the 2nd exam (that was in my favor) as new evidence.

My DAV rep paid the rater a visit with my c-file in hand to show him the 2nd exam he miss. The rater acknowledged he was wrong & after reviewing the 2nd one that was favorable toward my claim he decided to order another cp exam.

The 3rd exam was even better than the 2nd one.

I just called the 800 number & was told that the status of my claim was it was with rating board to be rated.

I hope they use the 3rd cp exam. Could anyone tell me which one of the cp exam will they use or which one they must use?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

They will use the one that was against your claim. The other two positive ones will be shredded.

LOL

Frank

The 3 disabilities that i filed a claim for were secondary to my SC left knee & thigh in which i got 40%.

The reasons why i had 3 cp exams were that i took the first cp exam that was not truely & accurate and not in my favor. i complaint to the varo and they sheduled a 2nd that was accurate and was favorable toward my claim.

Meanwhile the rater rated my claim using the the first untrue & inaccurate cp exam & low rated me giving me 10% for my hip & 0% (service connected) for my spine. He did not review the 2nd cp exam that was in my c-file

I file for a reconsideration base on the 2nd exam (that was in my favor) as new evidence.

My DAV rep paid the rater a visit with my c-file in hand to show him the 2nd exam he miss. The rater acknowledged he was wrong & after reviewing the 2nd one that was favorable toward my claim he decided to order another cp exam.

The 3rd exam was even better than the 2nd one.

I just called the 800 number & was told that the status of my claim was it was with rating board to be rated.

I hope they use the 3rd cp exam. Could anyone tell me which one of the cp exam will they use or which one they must use?

They will use the one that was against your claim. The other two positive ones will be shredded.

LOL

Frank

he right they will do this..and as far as it at the rating board waiting to be rated ..that just smoke screen...Mine been at rating board for months and now they said it went down for further devolopment....Keep up on them call that 800 number every day if you have too. if you dont care who does??????????????