VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nerve Conduction Test .good Evedence And How Long Good?

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

i had a nerve conduction test done about 4 years ago and it had severe results..i have siaticia rated 10% now..i never submitted this bc i htought the VA would get it....i got my file and it wasnt even in their? would this evedence help me ? my claim is at the rating board waiting to get rated on .

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If it is 4 years old it will not provide you any benefit. Exams etc.......that are over 1 year old will have to be redone in order to provide a picture of the current level of the disability.

If it is 4 years old it will not provide you any benefit on a recently submitted claim. Exams etc.......that are over 1 year old will have to be redone in order to provide a picture of the current level of the disability.

Now if your claim is four years old it could provide a picture of the level of the disability at the time of the claim which could help with the level of rating and the effective of that rating.

Edited by Clown Man

• HadIt.com Elder

Although you may get another C&P the four year old test if done when you served it means a lot. If it was after service it can be part of a nexus claim if you have medical evidence that the injury occurred while serving.

Although you may get another C&P the four year old test if done when you served it means a lot. If it was after service it can be part of a nexus claim if you have medical evidence that the injury occurred while serving.

thanks for your replies and your time... i am SC at 10% for this siacticia so i dont need a nexus i need things for and increase of benfits case that i got right now.. thank you

I have siatiac, and I know that the condition never gets better. The test you had four years ago is just as valid now as it was then. If you are trying to get an increase in your rating it may help. If you want the va to know just how bad it is now you may want to get a new nerve conductive study done ( but for rating purposes the old one is still valid). Just as your VA Primary care provider for a referal, and once you see the nurosurgen as for the test.... best of luck what ever you decide.

I have siatiac, and I know that the condition never gets better. The test you had four years ago is just as valid now as it was then. If you are trying to get an increase in your rating it may help. If you want the va to know just how bad it is now you may want to get a new nerve conductive study done ( but for rating purposes the old one is still valid). Just as your VA Primary care provider for a referal, and once you see the nurosurgen as for the test.... best of luck what ever you decide.

thak you so much for your time and your post.. yea my nerve conduction test said i had very sever hypro something ...on all of my toes testing spots during that nerve test. yea all the score on my test was at the highest level it was almost anthethic whatever that means... thanks again for your time