VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No C&p Exam? Giving Me A Opc?

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

Does this mena i go to the local va or something instead of my c&p exam? It for one of my claims.. is this a good thing or bad since it will be done as a OPC? INFO please..gettting worried

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Frank:

Please do not do this type of joke on Hadit. It really is disruptive and can scare or discourage Members. It may be considered funny but not here.

cryptotech or frank.. that was not even a tasefull joke.. i read it and i stared to panic no joke here . i am scraping by and very making it since i can not work for the last 6 years. wow i stilll cant believe you say a joke like that.........

Sorry buddy, didn't mean to cause no harm

Frank

cryptotech or frank.. that was not even a tasefull joke.. i read it and i stared to panic no joke here . i am scraping by and very making it since i can not work for the last 6 years. wow i stilll cant believe you say a joke like that.........

i 'll bet it's a qtc contractor.

update.. for some reason they canceled the order for the test?? i called the 800 number and they said it was getting ready to go to the rating board... man i want to claim 2 other condtions but i dont want to slow my claim down??

• HadIt.com Elder
update.. for some reason they canceled the order for the test?? i called the 800 number and they said it was getting ready to go to the rating board... man i want to claim 2 other condtions but i dont want to slow my claim down??

CAUTION:

NEVER believe what they tell you on the #800 number. If they have you scheduled for a C&P.....YOU HAD BETTER SHOW UP.

And, I will NOT go into detail.

(word FROM the wise)