VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Meds

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

buspar? anyone taking or have taken this? just started it yesterday and not really sure how i feel about it. i know, i know...gotta give it a bit but i'm not patient. what kind of reaction did u guys have to it?

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

be sure to check it with other meds you take as the VA doesn't do this.

there are many good websites for this, just google "drug-drug interaction" and pick one and follow the steps, it's very easy and very informative.

buspar? anyone taking or have taken this? just started it yesterday and not really sure how i feel about it. i know, i know...gotta give it a bit but i'm not patient. what kind of reaction did u guys have to it?

clw,

I put buspar into Hadit's search fearure and came up with this.

Do keep in mind that just about all drugs can effect each person a bit

differently - especially when you consider other drugs or OTC remidies,

even the food one eats or beverages they drink.

Hope this helps a vet.

carlie

http://www.hadit.com/hadit_search_results....;sa=Search#1064

thx to all who responded. i guess its working.....i used my "assertive communication" skills today that we learned in anger mgmt the other day. my music appreciation prof jacked me again on a grade when i followed her incomplete syllabus as much as possible. it clearly stated, do quizzes 1-8, 10-15. so, i start the quizzes which only go to 12, not 15. i do all the way to 12, omitting #9 since it is not listed. i get the folder back today and its a 92, not 100 that i was expecting. she tells me it was changed on the syllabus on tues (i was at the VA that day!!!). i reminded her that i informed her several times i would not be there tues and thought it was irresponsible to make changes like that without informing me. she sd i need to suck it up and be responsible. well, well, well.....good thing i was medicated. i thought to myself, "hey! this is a good opportunity to see if this assertive communication crap works! it doesnt work on mike at home but she may be different." i carefully think about what i am going to say. before i realize it, my mouth takes over. suddenly i hear myself saying, "i understand your point of view, however, when you make critical changes to your already insufficient and inadequate syllabus, it frustrates me bcuz my grades end up taking a hit." all she could say was "im not going to argue." and neither was i. she keep going on and on about something stupid and i walked out and didnt get into a shouting match or loose my temper with her. that in itself was amazing! as for the assertive communication, i am not so sure it works. i think it most likely just stuns the other person long enuf to divert attention and u win the argument by default :D

• HadIt.com Elder

You can appeal any grade that a Teacher gives you. Looks like she should drop quiz 9

Good Luck

oh, yeah. i will certainly do that. this prof is a whack job. she is teaching music appreciation like it is music theory and we are all music majors. well, i can honestly say i appreciate the fact i only have 2 wks left of her crap. i'll be happy if i just get a C now.