VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssd, Getting You Started On Your Research

Rate this question

fanaticbooks

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have a website entitled howtoassemblevaclaims.com. It is intended to guide veterans/dependents in researching, organizing and assembling a va claim/appeal.

Right now, revisions are with the web designer. Included is information on Social Security Disability pertaining to Job Description.

Because I know a lot of you will never access my site, I am including here, an excerpt from what will eventually be added to it. My only concern is to help veterans, whether you go to my site or read it here. Either way is fine with me.

I wish you success.

fanaticbooks

EXCERPT from revision eventually going on howtoassemblevaclaims.com

Now to three areas that need to be addressed:

Edited by fanaticbooks

I have a website entitled howtoassemblevaclaims.com. It is intended to guide veterans/dependents in researching, organizing and assembling a va claim/appeal.

Right now, revisions are with the web designer. Included is information on Social Security Disability pertaining to Job Description.

Because I know a lot of you will never access my site, I am including here, an excerpt from what will eventually be added to it. My only concern is to help veterans, whether you go to my site or read it here. Either way is fine with me.

I wish you success.

fanaticbooks

EXCERPT from revision eventually going on howtoassemblevaclaims.com

Now to three areas that need to be addressed:

• HadIt.com Elder

Kelly, thank you for letting me know. I am SO glad it was of help.

Bergie, I hope the info makes your journey easier.

You deserve it.

I wish you the best.

fanaticbooks

The site yet simple, answers so much. Your info got my brain working already. My PCP and Psych DRs are writing letters right now, but I did not know about RFCs until today. I printed them and will give to my DRs next week. Thanks again so much.

You guys and gals are Saints. I feel like I am a young pup going into this at 40, but the information provided on this forum along with the information referenced in these other sites are invaluable. I claim to be a realist but follow a pattern of a pessimist and catastrophesist. I feel a great deal better going into this. Sincerely thank you.

Its crazy fast process. Holy Cow. Applied today, interviewed today, decided today, and denied today. :sad: The upside. The SSA has all the evidence and information that I have given the VA sooooooooooooo when the appeals get to their point where they ask for evidence they will get a repeat of what I have already sent. Always keep some New and Material Evidence back though. :ph34r: Here I am pretending like I know what I am doing, :wacko: when really I am relying on the systems I am fighting to be half ass and intent on denying. I wonder how it will work for essentially, contradicting yourself. Hmmm. I will let you folks know how it works out. :wink: