VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssd, Getting You Started On Your Research

Rate this question

fanaticbooks

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have a website entitled howtoassemblevaclaims.com. It is intended to guide veterans/dependents in researching, organizing and assembling a va claim/appeal.

Right now, revisions are with the web designer. Included is information on Social Security Disability pertaining to Job Description.

Because I know a lot of you will never access my site, I am including here, an excerpt from what will eventually be added to it. My only concern is to help veterans, whether you go to my site or read it here. Either way is fine with me.

I wish you success.

fanaticbooks

EXCERPT from revision eventually going on howtoassemblevaclaims.com

Now to three areas that need to be addressed:

Edited by fanaticbooks

Both. Since I am still working it is an automatic denial, but since I know I'm headed to Washington on some of my claims I put in for SSDI, and SSI. I gave them all the info that I have provided the VA , department of Labor,I knew it was going to be a denial and was counting on it. But when the VA and Department of labor pull for evidence they will get back the evidence that they have been ignoring. Basically I'm using there own systems against them sort of speak.

Edited by ArNG11

I just wanted to update this since I had my hearing for SSD today.  Although Judges aren't really allowed to say tell you before your decision letter definitively, my Judge, seems to be approving my SSDI benefits.  I should receive the official letter here in 3-6 months from what I was told.  Good news of sorts in that the hearing went well.  What it will mean for my total Disability package a month will remain to be seen.   One real positive is the dual insurance that may arise from this change.  Now the waiting game.  

Really if my co payments on my regular insurance get covered this will be great news to me.  HOOOOAHhh

22 minutes ago, ArNG11 said:

I just wanted to update this since I had my hearing for SSD today.  Although Judges aren't really allowed to say tell you before your decision letter definitively, my Judge, seems to be approving my SSDI benefits.  I should receive the official letter here in 3-6 months from what I was told.  Good news of sorts in that the hearing went well.  What it will mean for my total Disability package a month will remain to be seen.   One real positive is the dual insurance that may arise from this change.  Now the waiting game.  

Really if my co payments on my regular insurance get covered this will be great news to me.  HOOOOAHhh

I was told at my hearing that I was awarded fully favorable (well my attorney was told and even the date of my disability so I knew what my backpay was going to be that very day) I actually had the letter and money within a month or so.  It all happened very quickly.  I am sure every state or region is different as backlogs etc. make paperwork take longer but congratulations. 

Oh yeah thats interesting,   I thought of putting this news on a new topic but it was a update on one I had posted some time ago.

Not that this win is completely related to my VA benefits , however, it is good news thanks.

There are so many factors to what this does to the whole benefit package but I think of it as a win on one of the other sides of the house as for my disability road trip.

Just a positive word, don't give up, whether VA , SSD, FWC, ect.,  Never give up!

I agree completely!! My ssdi win helped me win my IU PT, I  won my SSDI based only on my sc disabilies and only on my va records, I used that and submitted it as new evidence after initially being denied IU by the VA within a year of that denial and they awarded me IU PT.   So yes, they are often all connected and very relevant to one another.