VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearings On Backlogged Claims At Va

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I had the hearings cued up and they never said a word and now it is gone. Looks like another VA cover up

• HadIt.com Elder
I had the hearings cued up and they never said a word and now it is gone. Looks like another VA cover up

wouldn't suprise me. what's it all supposed to be about? who can they blame --this time lol! ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

There are now a million claims somewhere in the process either in development or appeal. The system is in crisis.

There are now a million claims somewhere in the process either in development or appeal. The system is in crisis.

That is because there are many bull **** claims, some hope to hit the jack pot. Many veterans that realy need help can't get it because of that reason. I read that a veteran has a bad heart and can't get help fast enough, and than there is a vet that wants to file a claim for ingrown toe nail, come on.

• HadIt.com Elder

For all the BS Claims the VA does its share of BS. Yesterday at dentist I overheard a Dentist griping that management made him schedule 6 appointments to do 6 crowns instead of one or two.The reason was management wanted the nimbers

Lets see he said it was 6 1 hour appointments v 1 2 and 1/2 hour appointment. Course the Vet had to make 6 trips but who cares about Vets.