VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro De Novo Decision

Rate this question

atlaturne

Question

I guess I am caught up in the one million backup of VA cases.I have a case filed in 2007,went to de novo review in Sept,08- On March 12 09-a partial decision in my favor(including TDIU).Went to the local VA state Veterans Assistance office last week,June 12,09, was told my case is sitting on someones desk-in a big pile, to be calculated-no telling when it will be completed.I realize I am one of many. I can't work ,am broke,etc., and was given TDIU.I am wondering if they think we will die or go away if they continue to drag things out.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I guess I am caught up in the one million backup of VA cases.I have a case filed in 2007,went to de novo review in Sept,08- On March 12 09-a partial decision in my favor(including TDIU).Went to the local VA state Veterans Assistance office last week,June 12,09, was told my case is sitting on someones desk-in a big pile, to be calculated-no telling when it will be completed.I realize I am one of many. I can't work ,am broke,etc., and was given TDIU.I am wondering if they think we will die or go away if they continue to drag things out.

Yes Die and Go Away!!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Just realize in your heart and head that the government you served does not give a shit about you. You have to fight for everything you get. It is more like a long distance run than a sprint. You just fight til you win or die.