Hello, I Am Happy To Be Here

mightyoak

Hello, I am a 47 year old female. I am so tickled to have found this board. I think I will be here awhile,probably at least the next 4 years.

I am mired down in a case that has just been sent to the Vet board of Appeals. I am not personally a vet, my father was and he is deceased.

I am representing myself against the VA, and I would like some guidance or maybe I could even share what I am learning with others.

My case is a disgusting case of elder exploitation of my vet father. I charged this couple with what they call undue influence. Among other things, They coerced my father to sign over his military life insurance policy to his male friends-wife. So this case is federal and also going civil. Where the Va policy is both a civil case and a federal, its getting complicated.

I was denied at the regional office, I presented a well laid out and documented case. So I sent it off to washington DC on appeal.

I am on a mission now. This couple will never see that money, as long as I can keep the appeals going. :unsure: I am networking nationwide on the issue of elder exploitation.

Anyway thats my intro, and HELLO and whats up with the VA anyway?

So far I am not to impressed. Mightyoak

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Mighty OAK you need professional legal advice from an attorney. You dont need Hadit.

Hadit is a site that assists Veterans with VA claims. Civil or other issues are beyond our scope as we cannot steer you one way or the other.

John

I agree! :unsure:

Mighty OAK you need professional legal advice from an attorney. You dont need Hadit.

Hadit is a site that assists Veterans with VA claims. Civil or other issues are beyond our scope as we cannot steer you one way or the other.

John

Hi , I have the claim before the Veterans Board of Appeals. I am the daughter of the Vet. Its a Veteran VGLI policy. I was denied at the philadelphia office

I need help with the Vetertans Board of appeals. The case has just been sent. It involves Federal laws and regulations on Military life insurance. Form 29 336b.

If this happened to my family, it must be happening all the time with military life insurance.