VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Enterprise Car Rental

purple

Enterprise Car Rental will give all military and retirees and vets a 5% discount on car rentals. They've never even asked for my ID card. Maybe because I live in a military town. 5% isn't much....but every little bit helps.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Call an make a reservation before you rent the car. Over the last few months I have been renting cars from enterprise. I just thought about asking them for a discount, I made a reservation for Friday past and asked for a discount and they gave me 10% off. Had to go to C & P exam and my car has been acting up so I rented one for the day about $70 plus $20 in gas and got over half back.

• HadIt.com Elder
Call an make a reservation before you rent the car. Over the last few months I have been renting cars from enterprise. I just thought about asking them for a discount, I made a reservation for Friday past and asked for a discount and they gave me 10% off. Had to go to C & P exam and my car has been acting up so I rented one for the day about $70 plus $20 in gas and got over half back.

PETE........I hates to be the party pooper but you is gettin screwed on car rentals. I rent on occasion, also. Check this out...out of Love Field:

http://www.carrentals.com/rentalrates.jsp?r=1245724590376