VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sciaticia Question......

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

ok i know the percentage and so forth up and down from 10 to 60% ...ok i read bva cases after bva cases and hadit.com post... ok i just dont understand what medical eveidence is used from 10% and up ..i know that foot drop or musle atorophy in the higher percentage is used.... what about 10 20 and 40% i know they use emg and nct test... what else is used? i jsut wondering bc i dont know where to go from here...i am 10% now and i had a nct test about 4 years ago that said very severe results on all three levels of my individual toes... fyi i did not submit this till i discovered it in my medical files last month..my last c and p exam for my sciaticia was 2005...my nct was done late 04.... i jsut need help bc i have a reconsideration in and all i do is tell the dr pain and tingling and foot and knee weakness...?????

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

The NCS sounds like it has a good potential to get a higher rating. The best thing to do is submit all your evidence then fight their mistakes. It is really hard to predict how the VA will screw up a claim.

I have not been paying attention. Have you applied for social security disability or SSI? The combination of disc herniation and an abnorrmal NCS aka EMG can win a SS disability claim. It worked for me.

The NCS sounds like it has a good potential to get a higher rating. The best thing to do is submit all your evidence then fight their mistakes. It is really hard to predict how the VA will screw up a claim.

I have not been paying attention. Have you applied for social security disability or SSI? The combination of disc herniation and an abnorrmal NCS aka EMG can win a SS disability claim. It worked for me.

i been on ssdi for 5 years from sc and other stuff//// .. it just sciaticia rating is so up to the rater mild moderate moderate severe//// this is hard to get a clear defition..

i been on ssdi for 5 years from sc and other stuff//// .. it just sciaticia rating is so up to the rater mild moderate moderate severe//// this is hard to get a clear defition..

Well i think they will try to send to for a emg bc emg's are more accurate and if it show only mild or moderate they will try to go against the evedeince since it is 4 years old.. they will accept it and it a good peice of eveidence.... i suggest if and when you get a c and p exam discribe yur symtoms like the worst days that you have and if you use a wheel chair or cain use it that day no matter what

Well i think they will try to send to for a emg bc emg's are more accurate and if it show only mild or moderate they will try to go against the evedeince since it is 4 years old.. they will accept it and it a good peice of eveidence.... i suggest if and when you get a c and p exam discribe yur symtoms like the worst days that you have and if you use a wheel chair or cain use it that day no matter what

yea i seen in a alot of bva cases that they will send someone for emg and nct test and they will compare and try to make it against you....