VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got My Med Records...

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

finally! i get to start my actual claim. looking over the records, i noticed at the time i reported the rape they even have documented in there that i was referred to MHC for ptsd. so, my question is....are mhc records separate from medical records? is that a specific request? if not, there is no record of me even being evaluated for it.

oh, and apparently them ordering me to AA was their explanation of alcohol rehab. i didnt go all the time and that is the reason i was put out. seriously? AA? come on now....that was just comical! it hurts none the less.

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

clw4514, wings should be able to answer the MHC records question, as that was her field.

pr

finally! i get to start my actual claim. looking over the records, i noticed at the time i reported the rape they even have documented in there that i was referred to MHC for ptsd. so, my question is....are mhc records separate from medical records? is that a specific request? if not, there is no record of me even being evaluated for it.

oh, and apparently them ordering me to AA was their explanation of alcohol rehab. i didnt go all the time and that is the reason i was put out. seriously? AA? come on now....that was just comical! it hurts none the less.

clw4514, wings should be able to answer the MHC records question, as that was her field.

pr

thx, phillip. i was hoping for her to chime in later on. she is also guiding me on my bcmr. seems as if i was referred to mhc for ptsd, they would have certainly followed up on it. if not, then in my opinion, it would be gross negligence or something like that.

You have to request your mental health records. www.vetrecs.archives.gov

why wait? file the claim,they can obtain the records.

bcuz i dont want to bog the system down w/ an incomplete claim....figured its already weighed down enough