VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Back On The Med Roller Coaster

Rate this topic

Had appt today with psych med doc and she asked how the Wellbutrin was doing.....I told her it was making me very dizzy. I had actually already stopped taking it....dizziness is much better, so I knew it was that med. She switched me to Zoloft. The last time I took this I was active duty I think. She cautioned me not to take it within "a few hours" of taking my migraine meds.

Really?

What if I get a migraine after taken the Zoloft??

I guess I'm SOL.

I know these two meds cannot be taken together and aren't supposed to be given together. :(

Then she put me on Risperdal. Only .5mg. But she doesn't want me to start that for a week. This is to hopefully get rid of the shadows that I keep seeing. I'm to take this at night.

So if I'm acting more odd than normal on here.................well, blame the meds.

Also had appt with the suicide prevention therapist--pretty much a waste of time. She kept asking me questions about my mtgs about the mental health clinic and the women's clinic...then she wanted to know all about my weekend at the baseball tournament.

She pissed me off when she asked "What do you do on a daily basis to keep from wallowing in your own depression?"..................WTF?????????????

Like I enjoy this crap????? And when I tried to talk about some anger issues, she blew it off as "typical family problems".

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :) B) :angry:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic