VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C@p Exam Results

Rate this question

veteran for life

Question

First this is a excellent tool to help us old veterans manuver thru the VA minefield thanks too all. OK my question is my Doctor statements B) "Based on review of the service medical records, and current examination findings I feel it is most likely that the veteran is unable to currently engage meaningful employability secondary to service connected conditions". :huh: Has anyone seen a statement like this. Also on the bottom there is another :) "Unless otherwise stated in Addedum to Joint,Feet and Spine worksheets:this C@P report, no painful motion was objectively noted and on repetitive testing range of motion values were unchanged from baseline testing without pain, fatique, weakness or coordination" :angry: . Are these statement good for my claim anyone with experience with this B S'' '' '' " I would apprecaite your insight. Thaks too all.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

My IU materialized due to statements similiar to this in my C-file from a routine annual C&P exam. I mentioned that one of my conditions was permanent, and he asked about my employment and I told him I keep losing jobs due to physical limitations. A few weeks later I got a call from my DAV NSO telling me that I my latest C&P exam supported claiming a few more conditions, and that it also indicated I was Unemployable..

I filed for the two conditions, I got a decision within a few weeks.. I then filed for IU.. I won everything dated back to Jan.. .

I am not sure what my regular VA doctors say in my files, but a C&P doc hinting that you are unemployable is almost automatic IU from what the NSO's tell me. ( i asked 3 different ).

• HadIt.com Elder

The first statement will probably get you TDIU. It won't get you P&T.

It won't get you anything if you have not filed a formal claim for Individual Unemployability.

• HadIt.com Elder

That is a good statement for IU. If you don't get P&T file an appeal for denial of Chapter 35 benefits.