VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

12 Hours Of Hell

Rate this topic

I can't wait to get my hands on those notes. I made it very clear to them that I was told by a civilian Gyn that it wasn't Gyn-related. Matter not. Having said that though....I'm still wondering if I have endometriosis because all of my symptoms fit that perfectly. It can't be an ovarian cyst....I don't have an ovary or tube on the right side. I don't know if I've ever been given that blood test.....I highly doubt it though.

I have had ultrasounds...they were done at WPAFB; they said they were normal. The VA ER surgeons said that my CT scan showed that my uterus "didn't look quite right" but since they weren't Gyn docs, they really didn't know much more than that. And since the VA wouldn't allow the civilian Gyn to do any tests or procedures...her hands were tied.

I gave the VA a chance. They proved, once again, they have no idea what they are doing.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Purple, I'm sorry that you (like me) are forced to depend on the VA as our primary (only) health insurance. We are pretty much "married" to the VA, and it sux!! Hope you feel better today. ~Wings

Thanks Wings,

Still can't stand upright today because of the pain...refuse to become a Vicodin junkie though, especially since no one knows what is causing the pain yet.

My next move might very well be a civilian ER....screw the VA.

• HadIt.com Elder

Purple

Since you are having this severe pain get yourself to a real doctor who has time to look you over. Don't depend on the VA until someone throws dirt on you. My wife had an attack of diverticulitus. If the doctors had not caught it the intestine would have ruptured and she would have soon been on death's door. You have to get treatment for these things because you don't know what it could be. I can imagine the VA sending her home with heartburn meds, but she was hollering too loudly for me to sleep.

• HadIt.com Elder

Not being able to stand up straight sounds like an appendicitus attack. That is one way they diagnose it.

It's not appendicitis....or at least that's what they keep telling me. Plus my symptoms don't really fit...no fever, no vomiting.

They mentioned diverticulitis...plus it runs in the family. But that's all they did was mention it. They "mentioned" alot....but were very clueless.

They mentioned kidney stones...

They mentioned endometriosis...

But still said they had no idea...at that point I just wanted to go home, I was so upset.