VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got White Envelope Granting Tdiu,100%-no Future Exams Friday July 10

Rate this question

atlaturne

Question

Called the 800 number today.The lady could not have been more helpful.She typed letter while we were on the phone,explained that she wanted to put in the proper terms on the form.She was to put in the mail today.I can't express how relieved I am to have finally received the TDIU,100% rating.

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have no more exams scheduled then you are P&T. You need to see it in writing to be sure. They award chapter 35 benefits if you are P&T.

• HadIt.com Elder

That is wonderful news.

I do not know what your dependent situation is, whether there is a spouse, or kids.

I will tell you something (The Wife didn't believe it either until the checks in the thousands of dollars started showing up) but you can receive re-imbursement for all your dependents medicine and medical care that was NOT covered by some sort of other insurance, for the entire time between your applying for 100% P&T and the date of your award (and for the time between the date of your award and the time that your dependents are accepted and enrolled in Chap 35), heck they even covered her "injectible supplies" (diabetes).

And, the Son that is in college, they paid him $915 a month, back a year and a half (over $13K).

DO NOT FORGET THIS!