VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Results From Va Doc

Rate this question

mcso111

Question

I got my latest results from a c&p exam that was conducted on the 16 june but I cant figure out if it is a good c&p or bad or neutral, anyone please help me with his wording, and any idea what a rater would think of the way it is stated.

OPINION: In my medical opinion, sleep apena, headaches, arthromyalgia, and shortness of breath are as likely as not (50/50) related to his period of service.

Rationale for opionion given: SMR reveal some of the symptoms of complex arising in service. Congitive testing by BH will be required to form an opionion on memory loss.

Other comment: The veteran's panalopy of conditions: sleep apena, headaches, fibermyalgia, respiratory problems, and clamed cognitive deficits are consistent the GWS. However, his service aboard ship and pre-symptomatic exposeure to environmental agents are not consistent with the usual precedent conditions for GWS.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I sent this post 09:32 but don't know where it went... so here goes again... with at least as likely as not 50/50 it seems pretty good in your favor...Have you been working all this time? I noticed you are 80% if not able to work have you applied for TDIU? Vo Edu benefits? SSDI? The GWS seems debatable as were you on a ship in the gulf? Did you go on land during the war? Well you may present with GWS and also have other environmental exposure dependent on the ship you were on too. Check out and look up your ship on google and see what the specifics are concerning it too.

I got my latest results from a c&p exam that was conducted on the 16 june but I cant figure out if it is a good c&p or bad or neutral, anyone please help me with his wording, and any idea what a rater would think of the way it is stated.

OPINION: In my medical opinion, sleep apena, headaches, arthromyalgia, and shortness of breath are as likely as not (50/50) related to his period of service.

Rationale for opionion given: SMR reveal some of the symptoms of complex arising in service. Congitive testing by BH will be required to form an opionion on memory loss.

Other comment: The veteran's panalopy of conditions: sleep apena, headaches, fibermyalgia, respiratory problems, and clamed cognitive deficits are consistent the GWS. However, his service aboard ship and pre-symptomatic exposeure to environmental agents are not consistent with the usual precedent conditions for GWS.

Edited by halos2

Looks good for the S/C opinion standpoint. That's all you need as in "as likely as not."

Frank

Halos2,

I quit work in april as my panic attacks became to severe and for my job description its a miracle i havent went over the deep end before now, but april was when i worked last, I did apply for ssdi but was denied, so since i have hired an attorney to help on that part, i also filed a claim for iu i should know hopefully with a month what my answer is on that. I did get off ship when we was in the gulf in saudi arabia and was caught in a sand storm that lasted 3 days, we were also involved in operation resorte hope off the coast of somolaia where civilians were brought on board plus my ship had went through a Self Life Extension Program(SLEP) before we deployed to the gulf so i think i was exposed to contaminates going thru thatbut that will come at a later date.

thanks for the reply i was hopeing others would see it in a good light as i did but the more i looked the more i doubted myself and what was written

thanks wholesale for your comment also :angry:

mcso111

Rationale for opinion given: SMR reveal some of the symptoms of complex arising in service. Cognitive testing by BH will be required to form an opinion on memory loss.

Other comment: The veteran's panalopy of conditions: sleep apena, headaches, fibermyalgia, respiratory problems, and claimed cognitive deficits are consistent the GWS. However, his service aboard ship and pre-symptomatic exposure to environmental agents are not consistent with the usual precedent conditions for GWS.

What are you claiming, are you claiming these conditions as undiagnosed illnesses/medically unexplained chronic multi-symptom illnesses or do you have specific diagnosis like fibromyalgia, migraines, and gastrointestinal disorder. Reason I ask is because VA will not grant your award if you have specific diagnosis. You must claim them as they are diagnosed. I know this sounds crazy but I had two doctor's state I had GWS due to my military job but VA denied my claim because I did not deploy but I had/have ten of the conditions diagnosed so I started filing separate claims and they have been awarded due to the information in my medical records and medical opinion that my conditions are 50/50 related to service

It depends on how the rater is thinking on one hand the doctor gives the opinion of 50/50 related to your period of service but on the other hand he states that your conditions are not consistent to the current and normal explanation of GWS. I hope this makes sense

Edited by pacmanx1