VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C& P Appointment

Rate this question

wjdenney

Question

Got 3 C and P appointment letters today, . 2 for the Heart, the first heart is standard C&p the second is for METS or treadmill test. How ever the questionary for C&p for the heart, state that if you have a measured left ejection rate of 50 or less, no Mets are needed. I presented this info with my claim. The question is should I call and question the second C and P or present the info to the Dr. at the first Cand p for the heart? or at the second so the Dr. get to charge the appointment, Do not want to piss her off?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Check the exam for heart conditions to be sure they do a complete exam. I got an exam from VA and a PA did it. It was a joke. I went back and checked to see if she did it right and it was inadequate. I got my PCP to send me for testing. On appeal I went from 0% to 60% rating. The VA will shortchange you on these exams. Unless you keel over on the treadmill they tend to overlook major problems. My C&P did not include treadmill, chemical stress test or even an x-ray. The PA just guessed and filled in the blanks. It was a crime.