VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Please Help On Waiting Game..

Rate this question

mako25

Question

Please help, I was granted tdiu in June 2 2009.. Like a lot of us here I have been putting bill collectors on hold awaiting my retro pay.Does anyone have a clue how long it takes to get my answer from Regional?.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Have you tried call VA in DC 1800-923-8387 or by calling 1866-258-0341 which is one of the national call center numbers to see if they can give you any more information. If you are getting a large retro payment it could take some time but not this long. Since you were approved by DC (BVA or AMC) I am not sure if your claim has to go back to the regional office for payment process and maybe someone else can chime in to give their experience

Have you tried call VA in DC 1800-923-8387 or by calling 1866-258-0341 which is one of the national call center numbers to see if they can give you any more information. If you are getting a large retro payment it could take some time but not this long. Since you were approved by DC (BVA or AMC) I am not sure if your claim has to go back to the regional office for payment process and maybe someone else can chime in to give their experience

Yea i has to go to regional Philadelphia and thats what I am waiting for..I tried calling regional and all they tell me is its be finalized..I just dont know if anyone here has had the same experience.

I was told I had received TDIU around middle of March.It showed up around first week of July.The wait was frustrating.Everyone told me to just hang in there,really thats all you can do.

Please help, I was granted tdiu in June 2 2009.. Like a lot of us here I have been putting bill collectors on hold awaiting my retro pay.Does anyone have a clue how long it takes to get my answer from Regional?.

Apply for a hardship in order to have he claim expidited

I was told I had received TDIU around middle of March.It showed up around first week of July.The wait was frustrating.Everyone told me to just hang in there,really thats all you can do.

Did you go in front of the board? I recieved my decision from DC and was granted TDIU on 02 june 09. Still got nothing from regional..

• HadIt.com Elder

mako25

If it were me I would call 800 827 1000 and ask for an inquiry on what and where your C File is and the status of your claim. They have to respond in 10 days or less. Tell them that you want them to call you

Good Luck