VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Please Help On Waiting Game..

Rate this question

mako25

Question

Please help, I was granted tdiu in June 2 2009.. Like a lot of us here I have been putting bill collectors on hold awaiting my retro pay.Does anyone have a clue how long it takes to get my answer from Regional?.

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I called 1800 the lady was nice. she told me the decision was made last tues. and went to supervisor to sign.They would generate a letter and send me. I am just wanting to know what decision was made.I am hoping if i were denied they would not have to send it to be signed,or is that just wishfull thinking?This whole process is driving me frigging crazy.My PTSD has trippled since i have tryed to get help for it.

I have no patience what so ever

• HadIt.com Elder

If anything else the VA will teach you how to wait. Its really best to try and do something to take your mind off the wait.You should be happy cause you know that soon you will find out.

Good Luck

Thanks Pete. I think i was rolling in alittle of self pitty.I have so much to be gratefull for. I have really been blessed in my life.We as vets are all miricals to still be on this earth an

d to have served our country in what ever way we did.

Mako25 I wish you the best on your claims and everyone else whos tempers and paitence has a short fuse like mine.

Thanks Pete. I think i was rolling in alittle of self pitty.I have so much to be gratefull for. I have really been blessed in my life.We as vets are all miricals to still be on this earth an

d to have served our country in what ever way we did.

Mako25 I wish you the best on your claims and everyone else whos tempers and paitence has a short fuse like mine.

Thanks...My short fuse burnt out about a year ago.Its just a shame you wait you fight for years, then you get your day.Finlay a hearing date you go, you pour your heart out then you wait, thanks God four mo. later you get your results TDIU awarded B) ......No but wait you still have to wait for RO to finalize the process, well this is killing me literally.I am in my third mo of waiting and nothing. I just sold my truck 2000.00 dont know what I am going to do after that runs out.