VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Complex Ptsd

Rate this question

Stretch

Question

• In Memoriam

When a death incident was reported that the DoD or Captain covered up, for what ever reason, the person who witnessed the incident, especially if the person was involved in some way, will undoubtedly be stuck in an indelible loop within the unconscious mind that will haunt, for the duration of the victims life.

Add several of these misreported incidents and the loop becomes complex. Complex PTSD is not even being diagnosed by the VA or DoD. The VA has left the VET with the "just give us one stressor" proof. Put a cucumber in a vat of brine. When is the exact point at which the cucumber becomes a pickle, and prove it.

The VET with Complex PTSD, is left in a life of confusion, anxiety, depression, and the feelings of being overwhelmed with a past that will not and can not be corrected.

The least amount of witnesses, in a combat death, increases the spin on the final death incident report.

Under reporting or misreporting service deaths, for what ever reason, should considered be an "act of treason", no matter how far up the ranks or how many people the decision of the act should go.

It is my opinion, that this is one of the reason for a million back-logged VA claims and increase in suicides.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the Complex PTSD victim can somehow manage to go into a one person business that can accommodate their their condition and chronic sporadic lapses into the twilight zone, until collapse or at least 55, then this person should be given a medal. This is the easiest way to live with PTSD, if at all possible. Government has give toothless rules for VETS, in small business, to make this way of life possible. (No-social life)

If the Complex PTSD victim works in regular job with all of the BS and politics of a regular work environment, until the persons mind collapses, this person should be given a medal and held in the highest esteem of the entire country. I don't see how this can be done, and I could not work a regular job. (A possible partial social life)

JMHO.

This is all fresh in my mind, as my doctor has changed a medication that I have been taking for four years. The change in sleep meds has caused my right leg to start jumping around again, keeping me awake. The circle of sick-ass dreams has started all over again. I don't think this Alprozolam is helping me sleep at all. I have been in the twilight zone for several weeks.

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

When a death incident was reported that the DoD or Captain covered up, for what ever reason, the person who witnessed the incident, especially if the person was involved in some way, will undoubtedly be stuck in an indelible loop within the unconscious mind that will haunt, for the duration of the victims life.

Add several of these misreported incidents and the loop becomes complex. Complex PTSD is not even being diagnosed by the VA or DoD. The VA has left the VET with the "just give us one stressor" proof. Put a cucumber in a vat of brine. When is the exact point at which the cucumber becomes a pickle, and prove it.

The VET with Complex PTSD, is left in a life of confusion, anxiety, depression, and the feelings of being overwhelmed with a past that will not and can not be corrected.

The least amount of witnesses, in a combat death, increases the spin on the final death incident report.

Under reporting or misreporting service deaths, for what ever reason, should considered be an "act of treason", no matter how far up the ranks or how many people the decision of the act should go.

It is my opinion, that this is one of the reason for a million back-logged VA claims and increase in suicides.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the Complex PTSD victim can somehow manage to go into a one person business that can accommodate their their condition and chronic sporadic lapses into the twilight zone, until collapse or at least 55, then this person should be given a medal. This is the easiest way to live with PTSD, if at all possible. Government has give toothless rules for VETS, in small business, to make this way of life possible. (No-social life)

If the Complex PTSD victim works in regular job with all of the BS and politics of a regular work environment, until the persons mind collapses, this person should be given a medal and held in the highest esteem of the entire country. I don't see how this can be done, and I could not work a regular job. (A possible partial social life)

JMHO.

This is all fresh in my mind, as my doctor has changed a medication that I have been taking for four years. The change in sleep meds has caused my right leg to start jumping around again, keeping me awake. The circle of sick-ass dreams has started all over again. I don't think this Alprozolam is helping me sleep at all. I have been in the twilight zone for several weeks.

i was just found to have ptsd,they have not rated me yet. The last 35 years I've been self employed.If I would have worked for someone I would have been in jail a long time ago.It can be very deficult coaping at times. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

• In Memoriam

I found out that alprozolam is Xxanax. Looked up this drug and found out that many use this for a recreational drug. I called my Dr. and had it changed back to the other sleep med, even though it is not usually given out.

The moral: If it works don't mess with it.

I wasn't looking for a good time.

I was just so use to taking the old med that I forgot what I was taking it for. When I stopped taking the old med., and started using the med my dr. changed too, I realized why I was taking the old med..

...I was just so use to taking the old med that I forgot what I was taking it for. When I stopped taking the old med., and started using the med my dr. changed too, I realized why I was taking the old med..

You made me laugh out loud! :D BTDT

Stretch-

Wow...I know exactly what you mean as that's me exactly. My PTSD comes from several incidents all happening within a short period of time, most I have not spoken about here. And that is exactly what happened when I tried to work after being discharged...there were days I would just up and leave work and not return; it's amazing I was never fired.

I've read quite a bit on Complex PTSD and each time I do I'm like "that's me".

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes, the VA wants to know did you see the guy in front of you blown 20 feet in the air and come down in 12 parts? They don't want to know about the other 350 days you spent in fear and misery. Most guys in combat live in fear for months and that wears down their defenses, and conditions them to be paranoid. Some get over it and some don't.

• HadIt.com Elder

I have been taking aprazolam or xanax since 1991. Trust me it is not a recreational drug for those who need it. It stops panic attacks for me.