VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chronic Back Pain

Rate this topic

goofycow

It's difficult to find a good pain clinic for sure. If you don't mind driving, Hot Springs has a good one.

There's a good psychiatrist at the VA NW AR now; he moved to Rogers.

Miss Him...my doc now wants to change my meds around. Xanax works, but i guess Klonopin is what I'll be getting in three months.

I live in a tiny town north of Fort Smith, AR> A very bad placce to develop back pain.....or any other type of pain for that matter B)
Edited by BoonDoc

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
This chronic back pain is really wearing me out. All modes of therapy have really failed so far. I am just holding the line with dope, but it is failing. What are some alternative treatments for chronic pain? I am going from doctor to doctor seeking a cure. I feel like some of these quacks are taking advantage of me with nerve blocks and all this other crap. I take oxycodone and vicodin and I just get some relief. The VA has failed me and so have the private pain doctors.

John,

I have tried chinese accupressure massage with some relief. Is there any chiropractors in your area that specialized in manipulation of the nerves in you back? I found one from India, and he has helped some. It's not covered by insurance but has been worth it so far.

Mike