VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Your Kidding Me Right?

Rate this question

MikeR

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

In the past we have tried to seek info to debunk information that was out there used to scare us and freak us out. I was not trying to be political or espouse any belief system. I was merely trying to see if anyone could figure this out to calm my nerves also. Anybody that has been on this site more than a day should know that I am not a person with malice towards my fellow vets. This was posted on a site hosted by the wife of an active duty MSG buddy of mine whom has more than 3 combat tours and at least 200 combat missions under belt.

I read this site for years before I joined and I thought we sought the truth in such matters.

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Mike:

It was closed cause it could be very upsetting to many Veterans here. It can still be read. The source of this was unsubstantiated post to a Bulletin Board although under the auspices of a Catholic Magazine. Several Members complained about it.

Posts like this are political and religious both reasons on Hadit not to allow the Post.

If you want run it down and show a link to the so called VA Pamphlet and a good bio of the author. If you take the time to dig you will see that it has a political agenda to try and cause problems for the current administration who is trying to get healtcare insurance for over 50 Million uninsured Americans.

• HadIt.com Elder
Mike:

It was closed cause it could be very upsetting to many Veterans here. It can still be read. The source of this was unsubstantiated post to a Bulletin Board although under the auspices of a Catholic Magazine. Several Members complained about it.

Posts like this are political and religious both reasons on Hadit not to allow the Post.

If you want run it down and show a link to the so called VA Pamphlet and a good bio of the author. If you take the time to dig you will see that it has a political agenda to try and cause problems for the current administration who is trying to get healtcare insurance for over 50 Million uninsured Americans.

Pete,

It was not meant that way and was more like a question about is this something the VA is doing. No one ever suggests that when the VA gives us HIV/HEP free with our colonoscopy, or shreds our documents that it is a political statement. My experience with the government has never been one of trust as we have to constantly remind them of the case law that pertains to them. I am not catholic, nor a conservative, but I like to question information that comes my way. The level of paranoia and anxiety I live with on a daily basis helps keep me on guard regardless of the amount of medication the doctors prescribe.

Yours truly

Mike

I recall asking--begging--a while back for a post that scared many vets on here to be removed and it took days for the post to suddenly completely, magically disappear. Why? There seems to be a double standard when it comes to questionable posts.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't know Purple, I do know that seeking meds and the advice that I have gotten here has kept me from offing myself. Right now I feel very alone......