VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanx Everybody

Rate this question

gp747

Question

man i had almost forgot the relief one can experience when you can communicate with people who have and or haveing the same experiences you are haveing.

and the friendly advice from people who have been there gives, you a sense of direction when you seem lost.

i must say hadit really is the veterans place to go for almost any advice or cheering up.

THANKS YOU GUYS AND GIRLS !!!

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

skunk that is why we call ourselves the "fambly" we have all been there and done it and we understand each other better than any one else can begin to comprehend, sometimes I think we get better PTSD counseling here than we do going to see the shrinks one of the reasons is that we know the people have been there and done that

it's better to hear from your peers and people that have experienced similar problems yes we have people that lose their tempers from time to time (and yes the shoe fits, I have issues, but then who doesn't?) but we care about each other and sometimes just telling each other our experiences helps someone else and that makes it worthwhile.....