VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Am Going To Take A Few Days Off

Rate this question

Pete53

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Dear Hadit Members.

I am not going to be able to deal with PM's and Members who need Moderating. Jbasser, Carlie and Sixthscents are going to have to hold the Fort. I have my eighth death to contend with and I am preparing to go to another funeral Monday and than a second one 6 days later.

All kinds of hell has broken out on Hadit but I will make this observation. If you are not a Mod leave the Moderating up to the people that TBird has selected. Any Mod can be replaced at any time just as any Member can be put on Moderator review or worse.In just a few days 2 Members have been placed on Moderator Preview and one suspended. The Mods here have been spending hours trying to get Hadit back to a good place its August and people are cranky.

If a Mod tells you to do something or not do something just do what is asked.

In a few days I will be able to resume my duties. Please do not provoke or fight with Members

I just don't understand how we can go months without a hickup. If you have a problem with a post you can use the report button and someone will take a look at it.

I can understand new people but not people who have been here a long time.

I enjoy being a Hadit member and I will pop in and read threads and answer but I am not going to do any more Moderating as I do not want to lose my cool.That is for a few days.

I have received over 30 PM's and answered as many or more last week. I have gone over and tracked down dozens of threads including policing potential flames. I am convinced that we have one seriously deranged person who operates under multiple identities causing problems among members.

If it makes any difference we have others here who are not in the mood for these silly games anymore either.

I also advise any new members not to do anything based on the advice of someone who has only been here a month or two.

Lets try to be nice to each other and to support those who are hurting.

Pete

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Pete- I am so sorry that your family is having to go through these multiple deaths.

What you said is very important-

I actually thought things were going pretty good here lately -but then again I dont even continue reading any post that gets political or if too much of the vet's anger comes through.

Anger and politics do not help a claim succeed.

Take care Pete- you are dealing with a lot these days.