VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Remanded

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

I finally got a copy of my C & P for my remanded claim for DDD of the cervical spine that I filed in 2004 and was denied in 2005. I filed a NOD in 2005 and VA sent me a SOC in 2006, of course I filed my form 9 and appealed in 2006 but VA did not respond to it. I had filed another claim in 2006 and was awarded service connection but I disagreed with the effective dates so I file a NOD/CUE to that claim. VA is just getting to my remanded claims. I was also recently awarded service connection for fibromyalgia. The C & P doctor stated "C Spine condition IS LESS LIKELY AS NOT(LESS THAN 50/50 PROBABILITY) CAUSED BY OR A RESULT OF service connected disabilities

RATIONALE FOR OPINION GIVEN: I DO NOT SEE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN C Spine DDD and service connected disabilities too include fibromyalgia.

I do believe it is as least as likely as not that C Spine DDD is related to service since it began while in military and has continued until now.

I filed a claim for my spine way back in 2004; VARO sent a request for C & P asking if my Spine was related to my service connected disabilities and not if it should be service connected on its own. I think base on the doctor's opinion that my spine should be rated separately and not to be included to any of my disabilities including my service connect fibromyalgia.

Edited by pacmanx1

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question