VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Awarded Iu

Rate this question

navydoc2

Question

Do my dependents get chp 35 benefits or do I have to be p/t for that to kick in if so what are they eligible for and what should I be doing to make sure they get what they deserve for supporting me all this time. I have not even reived me award letter yet just going by phonecon with RO. Who told me I was IU with exams. Thanks.

Edited by navydoc2

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

If there is a future exam you have not been rated P&T. This is par for the course if there is a change that your condition can improve. Usually they do it with a mental conditon.

If there is a future exam you have not been rated P&T. This is par for the course if there is a change that your condition can improve. Usually they do it with a mental conditon.

Yes. That sis what I'm rated 70% for, so what does this mean for my family?

Have your doctor write a statement that your condition is static and not subject to change. Then ask for a reconsideration of making you permanent and total. Otherwise you will have an exman in the next year to two years to revisit the issue.

Have your doctor write a statement that your condition is static and not subject to change. Then ask for a reconsideration of making you permanent and total. Otherwise you will have an exman in the next year to two years to revisit the issuethere

I only have doctor's from the VA so I'm not sure where that will get me. Thanks for your advice, I will do it anyway though.

• HadIt.com Elder

I only have doctor's from the VA so I'm not sure where that will get me. Thanks for your advice, I will do it anyway though.

• HadIt.com Elder

I can't even pronounce my VA shrinks name and neither can anyone else on the Copper Team. He does speak good English and has been there for 3 or 4 years so I am not complaining, He is a T Sipper which is ok also