VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Awarded Iu

Rate this question

navydoc2

Question

Do my dependents get chp 35 benefits or do I have to be p/t for that to kick in if so what are they eligible for and what should I be doing to make sure they get what they deserve for supporting me all this time. I have not even reived me award letter yet just going by phonecon with RO. Who told me I was IU with exams. Thanks.

Edited by navydoc2

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I just switched from a psychiatrist to a np because my psych doc was not hearing me, I hope she can write the letter and it have just as much weight. You must have my doc pete lol.

• HadIt.com Elder

Don't expect much help from VA Doc's ect. They are mostly afrid of retaliation from the Brass. If you can get into a Vet Center probably have better luck

• HadIt.com Elder
I can't even pronounce my VA shrinks name and neither can anyone else on the Copper Team. He does speak good English and has been there for 3 or 4 years so I am not complaining, He is a T Sipper which is ok also

My primary care doc is Dr. Hariharihan Ramamurthy! As I've said before, he speeeek Hindi, I speeeeek Yiddishke, we get along good. I hand him the note that my wife writes for him, he preeescribee the stuff, he smile, me smile, we all happeeee!

• HadIt.com Elder

BTW, Pete, I had Dr. Voss, but he is "doing something else now" so I've supposedly gotten me a new psychiatrist, some gal that I haven't met yet, but, I've got appointment with her next week.

My NP, Don (crap, I can't think of his last name, memory is shot), he's pretty cool.

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr Voss was on the panel of 3 that said I had panic disorder and it started in service. He did not want to let my wife in but she told him that they were wasting their time if they did not let her in and guess what? He let her in and before it was over they were asking her most of the questions.

He was very interested in my childhood but I told him it was pretty much the same as any kid who went to Catholic School and had his ass whipped every other day.

Dr Voss was on the panel of 3 that said I had panic disorder and it started in service. He did not want to let my wife in but she told him that they were wasting their time if they did not let her in and guess what? He let her in and before it was over they were asking her most of the questions.

He was very interested in my childhood but I told him it was pretty much the same as any kid who went to Catholic School and had his ass whipped every other day.

I went to public school and got my ass whipped regularly. lol thanks for all your imput I will find and visit the vet center here in town.