VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Questions On Filing C&ue Claim With An Eed. Circa 1969

Rate this question

RSG

Question

I was wondering how I might determine if my claim was worth filing, for a CUE claim with an EED.

My BVA decision seems to indicate to me that a cue claim would be a reality in my case....

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I think the judge seems to think it may be vaild.....How to I go

about verifiyng wether or not this would be, by studying the deci sions he cited on my claim., or is

there something else I should look for....I was just denied My IU also....Got questions there too.

Tnx

• Answers 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Without seeing the ruling/determination there is no way that I would hazard a guess.

Maybe someone else can?

You might try scanning it into your word processor, then attaching it hereto. Make it a copy and Sharpie out all the personal stuff (name, SS number, claim number, address, phone numbers, doctor's names).

You can do what Larry said but if you have a docket number it would be easier. BVA decisions do not have personal information on them. We would need to know more of what the decision said. You can post the docket number or copy the decision and post it here on hadit

You can do what Larry said but if you have a docket number it would be easier. BVA decisions do not have personal information on them. We would need to know more of what the decision said. You can post the docket number or copy the decision and post it here on hadit
04-40299. docket no. supplied