VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vbm 2009

Rate this question

Berta

Question

in the mail to all who auto subscribe-

still same price for advocates $108.00 plus S & H (13.46 and state tax)

Some of the new info from NVLSP involves expanded analysis of CRSC

discussion of new PTSD rules (you can comment on the proposed rule at the Federal Register site)

new advise on what to do between the filing of a I-9 and the BVA transfer (taking per NVLSP at least 19 months these days)

A new section discussing TDIU EEDS and court decisions

why VA opinions are harder to get and info on IMOs

How to maximize a TBI rating under the Octoner 2008 TBI guidelines

How the shreddergate mess has given us new rights ?????

What attorneys must do in order to legally represent us

How to take advantage of the new reimbursement law for non emergency treatment

and more ---------------YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Answers 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I am not allowed to scan and post portions of the VBM.

NVLSP knoes I might use a paragraph or cvitation here and there at hadit- from the VBM but I cant post more than that.

NVLSP is a non profit group of lawyers who not only prepare this wonderful law book but also stand on our watch and testify at numerous H VAC hearings regarding veterans issues.

They do more positive works for veterans than All of the vet orgs put together.

I havce bought the VBM every year since 1991, needed it when I took their Veterans Benefits training course, and would not come here without having it.

NVLSP and the VBM have absolutely NOTHING to do with the VA and NVLSP has cost the VA MILLIONS regarding the Nehmer decision and the fact that VA tried to withhold plenty of retro AO compensation from vets.

and PS I dont work for NVLSP-I just mention this VBM when it comes out because it is the best way to learn the nuances of the claims process and how to succeed in getting compensation.

It helped me considerably to Sue them for malpractice and to succeed.

Our well paid vet reps out there could surely afford to buy it themselves-as their training often comes from NVLSP seminars- but many dont- those that do are better prepared to help vets with claims.

I dont know when I will have time to read all this-in the new VBM-

but will use it as claims questions occur here-

This isn't a solicitation-I dont care who buys it or not-

But I cannot come here everyday to give viable claims advise without referring to it regarding many of the questions here.

Edited by Berta

For those interested try this shortcut:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15589895/2009-Ve...anual-15May2009

dh

I am not allowed to scan and post portions of the VBM.

NVLSP knoes I might use a paragraph or cvitation here and there at hadit- from the VBM but I cant post more than that.

NVLSP is a non profit group of lawyers who not only prepare this wonderful law book but also stand on our watch and testify at numerous H VAC hearings regarding veterans issues.

They do more positive works for veterans than All of the vet orgs put together.

I havce bought the VBM every year since 1991, needed it when I took their Veterans Benefits training course, and would not come here without having it.

NVLSP and the VBM have absolutely NOTHING to do with the VA and NVLSP has cost the VA MILLIONS regarding the Nehmer decision and the fact that VA tried to withhold plenty of retro AO compensation from vets.

and PS I dont work for NVLSP-I just mention this VBM when it comes out because it is the best way to learn the nuances of the claims process and how to succeed in getting compensation.

It helped me considerably to Sue them for malpractice and to succeed.

Our well paid vet reps out there could surely afford to buy it themselves-as their training often comes from NVLSP seminars- but many dont- those that do are better prepared to help vets with claims.

I dont know when I will have time to read all this-in the new VBM-

but will use it as claims questions occur here-

I will post what they say as to the non VA reimbursements-ASAP-but it will just be a synopsis-

oh, no problem...I thought this could possible be good info since it's 2009 version and probably has a lot of same information with amendments.

DH

dh: just so you know this not the same as the VBM Berta mentioned, but thanks for the link.

pr

• HadIt.com Elder

DH, I believe this is the same annual booklet they give out at the VA and the VAMC, that is updated yearly, and covers what your benefits are. Berta's VBM is sold by the NVLSP and is the bible to winning your or anyone's case. Thanks, for helping here!

pr

oh, no problem...I thought this could possible be good info since it's 2009 version and probably has a lot of same information with amendments.

DH