VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Frustrated!

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

my anxiety must be sky high today....i got into a fight, yes a fight, in the parking lot of the VA this morning cuz some stupid bitch thought she was entitled to whatever parking she wanted. never mind that i had been waiting 10 min for that particular spot and she just drove around to it! never mind that i am the vet and not her! fu(#ing heifer was in a yukon and i was in a minivan. she won the spot after hitting me with the vehicle and i jumped out after her ass. before i knew it, i had grabbed her and almost punched her in the face. someone caught my arm but i completely lost it.i find another spot and when i get out of the vehicle i notice that the man who just pulled out decided to piss in the parking spot. i only realize this after i step in it....i go in and have a session with a new intern. shes pissy cuz im late. im still shaking cuz of the bitch in the parking lot. so the session ends and i head down to c&p to see if i have to sched the appt or they sched and inform me. the lady there was apparently the head of the welcome commitee cuz, well, she was rude as all get out! i told her it was an expedited claim. she informed me that she didnt care if the head of the va himself was handling it, it doesnt matter, it will still be several months out. i bite my tongue and walk away. 2 hours go by before my next appt for ptsd group. i get to the group room only to be told it was cancelled this week and nobody told me. i leave pissing and moaning. so,, on the way home i decide to call the school bookstore to see why they gave me the wrong book for class. we hand them our schedule and they get the books. stupid me trusted them! im told i need my sched and my rcpt to get an exchange. sched is no problem but i do not have my rcpt. they told me tough shit, buy another book at full price. sell book back as used. ummmm - NO!!!!

im ready to explode! i just dont think i can take any more at this point! and i even took my meds today. today just feels impossible.....

if u have requested and been granted an expedited claim, can they really schedule the c&p exam out several months? isnt that kinda stupid and defeating the purpose of expedited?

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Clw4514

Big hugs to you, that is what you need, and they will make you feel better. I offer a on line Hug!!!!!!!

I read each day, and find that my Claim is long range, and others experiences are making me more relaxed and not over reactived

• HadIt.com Elder

There is a lot to be said for using Valet Parking if your VA has it. No more making laps for me I pull up to Valet Parking & let them do the work. One less thing to bother me that day. Know VA will have enough to get me upset without the parking lot shuffle.

• HadIt.com Elder
VA Po-lice jumped on an old man and beat him up for speeding in the VA parking lot at my VAMC.

Its great if you have handicap or disabled vets plates. The Valet at Dallas VAMC do a great job and has made getting there and in so much easier. It closes at 1 so if your appointment is later than that you go early or fight with Yukons.

u guys r right. i need to calm down. no clue why i lost it today of all days. i just blew up yet again tonite over stupid crap the kids did. i dont like losing my temper in front of the kids but sometimes, they just dont know when to shut up and back down. no excuse for my behavior. guess i need to see about med adjustment.

i so wish that our VA had valet parking. oh, and i actually know the head va cop guy here. luckily, he was working today so i got out of any mess that was impending. his wife is in my group session. i was very very lucky there!

thx for all the support, folks. im gonna call it a nite and hope tomorrow is better! and then call the psych to see about med adjustment