VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd C&p Results

Rate this question

sgmdae

Question

A Retired Rater, Retired C&P Examiner and a Retire Psychiatris

review this C&P Exam, and see 100% Rating

I will need to see it in Writing!!!

Axis I

PTSD (309.81)

Bipolar II Disorder (296.89

Sexual Sadism (302.84) is this under a mental disorder ???

PTSD includes symtoms of anxiety, panic attacks and obsessive compulsive behaviors. Bipolar Disorder includes his mood symtoms-despression hypomania, impulsitivity, racing thoughts. His sexual abberations are included in his paraphilla

AxisII

Personality Disorder with antiSocial disorder (301.7)

Axis III, Many Medical problems

AxisIV Problems with primary support group, Problems related to the social enviroment, Occupational problems, problems related to interaction with the legal system

Current GAF 35

The claimant is technically empolyed but doing no work. He has been sent to an office in a distant city from where his last trouble were. He is being investigated and sued for sexual harassment and various other complaints. In my opinion his mental disorders would preclde him from employment in any other company

Effects of PTSD on Occupational and Social Functioning

X in box: Total occupational and social impairment due to PTSD signs and Symtom

and also due to Bipolar Disorder and his sexual paraphila. He insomnia and nightmares, ritualistic and checking behaviors includong his sexual aberrations, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, history of assaultive behavior, grandiosity, poor marital and family relationship, restricted range of emotions, hypomania, no social friends, poor memory, poor self care, racing thoughts. With these symptoms and with his records he likely unemployable. He has no real relationship with friend or even family.

Psychosocial functional status and quality of life: After his return from Vietnam, he has almost consistently unable to function in a work enviroment and has no social involvement, even with his wife and kids.. His problems have become steadily worse over the years. There were many complaints about work behaviors and has had many jobs the past several years. This last group of incidents appears to be the end of the line for his working career as he is facing lawsuits for sexual harassment. He is not taking basic care of his hygiene. He is homeless and is living in the office that is own by the company.

PTSD symptoms require continous medications

PTSD symptoms are severe enough to interfere with occupational and social functioning.

Prognosis for PTSD

I do not see any hope for improvement for this claimant. He is suffering from severe PTSD, for which he has received little treatment over these many years. In addition, he meets criteria for Bipolar Disorder and sexual paraphilla. All these are futher complicated by long standing maladaptive personality characteristics.

Your opinion, no matter how harsh, will be repected

Edited by sgmdae

• Answers 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yes she did say unemployable, so I guess in the world of filing claims and C&P examiner results it is strong report on my behalf for PTSD. I really can't rebutt some of her claims. I don't want to go there

• HadIt.com Elder
Yes she did say unemployable, so I guess in the world of filing claims and C&P examiner results it is strong report on my behalf for PTSD. I really can't rebutt some of her claims. I don't want to go there

Sit tight. You have more than you need and some of it is contradictory. Wait for an answer is best advice I can give.

Thank you to all the Hadit members that help me get through my C&P

The advice was spot on, and I followed all your guidance

There is more to do, and when I need a answer, I know now where to go

Darryle

I recieve three e mails from professionals with a tremedous amount of experience in reading and rating PTSD C&Ps

I hope they are correct. I won't get my hope up until its final, and I read the rating for myself