VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sc Back Is Falling Apart

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

I need somebody to give me their opinion on what would be the best route to take. I am SC fo DDD about 2 years ago. I applied for TDIU and was turned down once resubmited with new evidenice the file was lost but found again and rated for what they wanted. SInce then my back has gotten worse with multiple MRI showing back is toast. Been to both Civ and VA docs both say Surgery is not an option too many risk involved. I have 3 herniated disc, artheritis, Nerve damage(verified by Nerve conduction test) sciatica. Left leg atrophy feet burn and toes stay numb. I cannot walk with out assistance of crutches. I cannot dress myself without assistance and medicine has been increased twice this year. I do not drive as the morphine makes me sleepy and I am not into wrecking and hurting myself or anybody else. I am on the ropes as they turned me down for TDIU as I am SC for my 60% heart 30% migraines and a couple of 10% totaling 80%. I know they will turn you down to keep you from continuing the claim I submited the above listed evidence and they said they lost the file and only rated me on the TDIU on the Heart and migraines. Tehy treathed to cut those benefits in the future as they are subject to rexamination. I am fine with that it is agrivating when they ignore the evidence of the multiple MRI and nerve test. Any thoughts please let me know. Adios..

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet