VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had C&p Today...

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

i have been having dreams about this exam since i got the notice of the date. in my dream - the examiner was a vampire. i am happy to report - NO VAMPIRE! they screwed up the appt by scheduling me for a review instead of an initial exam. i was almost turned away at that point. i started crying and the lady in the office went off on me and demanded to know why i was crying! then got defensive saying "shit happens and aint no need in cryin' about it!" mind u, i hadnt sd anything at this point. she jumped to conclusions. she pulled me in the office and continued to go off on me about crying. a psychologist came in the office and sd she had a no show and would be happy to take me. we get in the office and the anxiety was rising. she reassured me that there was no reason to be upset bcuz we would not discuss the "details" since it has already been corroborated of in-service stressor. so, after our conversation she takes me to another room to do the 567 t/f questions. omg!!! r they serious on those? then some guy came in the room being loud and it was just the 2 of us in there. made me really uncomfy. i told the dr when she came in about it and then hurried to finish the questions. during part of the exam, she was looking over my file and asked if i had got an attorney after they discharged me. told her no and asked why. her words, "cuz they dropped the ball more than once with u!" i was shocked by her statement. all in all, i feel it was a good exam and it sounded as if i just had to wait on the rating. is this a pretty fair assumption for those of u that have been thru this?

soooo glad its over! thx again for all the support from u guys n gals!

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I have seen copies ready in a few days to 2 weeks and rating decisions 45 to 60 days.

Some are longer depending on the workload of your RO and what month they are actually working per date order.

J