VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Award Letter In The Mail Today.

Rate this topic

tagandbag

congrats congrats I know the feeling takes a while to sink in, how many time have you read it already lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
congrats congrats I know the feeling takes a while to sink in, how many time have you read it already lol

Congratulations!

When I finally received my 100% P&T letter................I hate to admit this, me being a grown-up (almost) man, but I cried, then I carried the letter around in my hand for an hour, then I made TEN copies of it, just in case I lost the original (yah, like I was gonna TURN LOOSE OF IT!), then I finally got control enough to call my wife at work, and then I was telling her about the letter and I started reading it to her, and I started CRYING AGAIN.

When she got home, we just sat on the sofa and she put her head on my shoulder and told me that I did good and that it would be alright...................and that she was proud of me! To hear those words, I'd given my other leg, or more!

G-d Bless you, and keep you and cause His Light to shine down on you, and, Bring You Peace!

• HadIt.com Elder

It is nice to get the big letter. Your hands start to shake.(You could thread a sewing machine while it is running)Your eyes well up and it hits you.

That is called stress release.

Great Job T&B.

You deserve it.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks everyone, I'll post some more later. Right now, I just want to relish the moment. I have not posted to much, or not posted at all lately because of some things that happened here on hadit. I am still upset about it, but that will pass. I just would like to say, I didn't think it was fair to be labled a right wing nut job, for disagreeing about something. I would like to put it to rest, period. God bless you all.

t&b

• HadIt.com Elder

T&B:

Your political views and everyone elses do not belong on Hadit. Maybe you can see why its so important to keep Politics off of Hadit.As much as Tbird has tried she learned that it is just not feasible to accommodate politics in the end it causes hard feelings and people to leave.

Unfortunately we have those who like to play games with this Board and from now on it does not matter who does it they will not be allowed.

All politics are not allowed. Issues which affect Veterans are allowed but keep the politics out of it. The fact is both political parties have not treated Veterans well.

Yes I know that there are still some who continue to get their little jabs in but one day they may find themselves sitting on Hadit as a Visitor not able to take part in the forums.

I wish that we could all be more civil to each other and above all respect each others service.

By the way name calling is how people are provoked and it is just not going to be allowed.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use