VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Award Letter In The Mail Today.

Rate this topic

tagandbag

• HadIt.com Elder
T&B:

Your political views and everyone elses do not belong on Hadit. Maybe you can see why its so important to keep Politics off of Hadit.As much as Tbird has tried she learned that it is just not feasible to accommodate politics in the end it causes hard feelings and people to leave.

Unfortunately we have those who like to play games with this Board and from now on it does not matter who does it they will not be allowed.

All politics are not allowed. Issues which affect Veterans are allowed but keep the politics out of it. The fact is both political parties have not treated Veterans well.

Yes I know that there are still some who continue to get their little jabs in but one day they may find themselves sitting on Hadit as a Visitor not able to take part in the forums.

I wish that we could all be more civil to each other and above all respect each others service.

By the way name calling is how people are provoked and it is just not going to be allowed.

Is it okay if I just call someone a "wing nut"? Or, instead of a "right wing nut" or a "left wing nut" can I just call 'em a "cross-threaded wing nut"?

gotta get all this staight in my mind.......................the mechanic in me kneads to dough?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete, I understand all of what you say. I never intentionaly tried to bring politics to this forum. Someone pushed my button and I reacted. I can talk to anyone and not get into name calling, because I or them happen to disagree with something. Unfortunately, it caused a big ruckus and I apologize to this forum and board for posting those topics/posts. I'm sorry, but I just do not like being labeled as something I am not. I consider the case closed and just move along. Right now I would like to bask in the victory lane and not be chastized any more, for sticking up for myself. Pete, you are the bomb.. Keep up the good work.

t&b

• HadIt.com Elder

Awesome! Ya gotta know I've been rooting in the grandstands for you and everyone else that gets what due and what's needed!

Best to ya and your family,

cg'up2009!

• HadIt.com Elder

T&B

I am very happy for your win and I hope that you remain on Hadit and help other Veterans and their families.

Tagandbag-I always felt if your handle here was your MOS- there was no way you could be denied.Then again one can never predict what VA will do.

It does take a while to sink in-I still think from time to time that I need to send them more evidence.

I have read my award letter dozens of times because it still doesn't seem real.

I got my new Chapter 35 award letter 2 weeks ago- that helped me realize it is real. I think.

This is FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use