VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Award Letter In The Mail Today.

Rate this topic

tagandbag

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations, tagandbag! i remember welling up at the mailbox when i got my 100 percent schedular total, not permanent. savor the blessings, forgive the past

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for the tips everyone. Larry, I had been thinking about how you felt after getting your decision. I think I'm feeling just a sense of relief, more than anything. After not working for about two years and being at home most of the time and not being able to do a lot of things, because of being financially strapped. Now that I have a litle better income now, I really feel a pleasent sense of relief. Definitelly will be taking more road trips. The wife and I are going to start looking up in the north/central part of the state, for a fixer upper, with an acre or two. That will be my hobby. It will probably drive me nuts, but it will keep me busy.

t&b

• 3 weeks later...
I recieved my IU award letter today and now just trying to realize that I finally won. Thanks to all. Thank you.

t&b

congrat, God bless you.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Awesome! Grats!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use