VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"for Those Who Know"

Rate this question

sAhsley

Question

"My sister insit"

I had a C&P exam recently and called the Va to check status of my claim. After a couple of general identification questions, he preceeded to tell me that they were waiting for my health record to come from "National personell records center" before the claim process can continue. This was very intresting to hear due to the fact the military sends all health records "recently" to the department of vetreans affairs. A feeble attempt to exploit a mentally ill person, I allowed him to continue he's lies. He then noticed that i was not being represented, I corrected him by saying iam being represented by the D.A.V. he heckled beneath his breath and proceded to tell me the Va disability process was like getting a flat tire. When you get a flat tire you need to call a tow truck. Then the tow truck takes youre car to the shop...... It was frustrating enough that this gentlemen did not understand my millitary jargon, but now iam having doubts in the D.A.V. ability to represent me. Everything this gentlemen told me was an outright lie with the intent to exploit. I thanked him for his information and hung up the phone. To reach a person like this, in a time of need will not be tolerated much longer. "A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves"

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Now, send an IRIS request for the status of your claim. In that request make sure that you let them know that you were not pleased with the customer service your received. The remarks were unprofessional and should not be tolerated. The DAV is an accrediated service organization and you should form your own opinion of them based on the help you receive.