VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need A Little Help

Rate this question

masters101

Question

Wow, this site is really awesome. There are a lot of true hero's on this site and I wanted to say thank you very much.

If someone could please help me out on a time frame for finding out a decision that would be great. Me and my wife are both disabled veterans and this site has really been a great benefit. My wifes original file was placed in November 2008 with the DAV in Las Vegas, the C&P evaluation was in June. The VA doctor who performed her C&P said it was more likely than not that the back pain was causing all of the knee problems. My wife was separated from the USAF for back problems in 1995, however only rated at zero percent. Her back problems are severe and it has spread to both of her knee's. She has to wear knee braces full time to simply walk. She is a school teacher and this has become very hard on her body. We sent a request with IRIS this morning and received the following:

Our records show that your claim is currently in line at the rating board awaiting a final decision. We do not have a timeframe on when your claim will be complete as each regional office has different workloads. Once your claim is complete, you will receive a notification letter, via U.S. mail, explaining our decision in detail. Thank you for your assistance and patience through this process.

Could someone please give us a time table or best guess?

Again thank you very much.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet