VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tdiu And A Ss Question

Rate this question

erico541

Question

i called the my dav rep and he said my tdiu case was at the raters now... any idea on ,maybe a time frame?? also i have a exam with a ss psych doc next week. should i bring a copy of the va psych doc's report? it is in my favor. also should i bring a copy of the voc. rehab guy saying i have too many problems for voc. rehab?what about a list of meds? any help would be appreciated good news though i just saw my daughter graduate army bootcamp! very big day for her i am so proud god i love this country erico

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

i called the my dav rep and he said my tdiu case was at the raters now... any idea on ,maybe a time frame?? also i have a exam with a ss psych doc next week. should i bring a copy of the va psych doc's report? it is in my favor. also should i bring a copy of the voc. rehab guy saying i have too many problems for voc. rehab?what about a list of meds? any help would be appreciated good news though i just saw my daughter graduate army bootcamp! very big day for her i am so proud god i love this country erico

erico,

1) no - anything at all is nothiong more than speculation.

2) yes

3) yes

4) yes - always carry a list of meds around with you

5) congrats to your daughter

jmho,

carlie

Eric please let us know what your SS dra appt is like I have one coming up too, and would like to know what its like. thanks

ok it is this sat. i will give an update. i am a bit nervous of it, between that and waiting on the va decision,i am not too restful these days.

i know the feeling, recieved IU back in August I was a nervous wreck then, taking it in stride better now with SS.