VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got A Call From Congressmans Office

Rate this question

mrsvet28

Question

:) Its over - 70% PTSD

10% tibia

100% IU

they went back to 02'- on all of the above

I think they forgot that the first claim was opened 1998-

I had a emotional day with MrVet- relief makes you cry like a baby!!

Will fill in the details tomorrow just wanted to thank you all for everything B)

MrsVetand MrVet

• Answers 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yipee...Yahoo..Lets do the Happy Dance, well maybe you as I am in bed. But thinking how Great this news is for you guys. Great to see some get their due justice. Mrs and Mr Vet take some deep breaths and enjoy! ;) :) :) :D B) B)

Its over - 70% PTSD

10% tibia

100% IU

Will fill in the details tomorrow just wanted to thank you all for everything

MrsVetand MrVet

• HadIt.com Elder
:) Its over - 70% PTSD

10% tibia

100% IU

Will fill in the details tomorrow just wanted to thank you all for everything B)

MrsVetand MrVet

Congrats IU is fantastic to me it's better than a 100% award I think it's hard to take away me with 100% they cal always claim I am better and reduce me to 70s% if your husbands case he has to go to work and have a W2 on file for wages he receieved than then the revocation process begins the only real way to lose TDIU is for a veteran to get a job. O ihope they made it TDIU P&T then all the benies kick in for you also you need to cehck you state site and see what benies they have for 100% vets. Most states consider IU and 100% vets equal for benefits, although a few don't. Never give up and learn patience and persistence......I am glad you have a good congressman me I have Joe "You Lie" Wilson who has been useless in my claims process and his Chief of Staff here in Columbia told me I just needed to learn to take NO for an answer, well I didn't and despite his "help" I won anyway.

I know you have worked hard and not given up even when some told you to. It is so exciting for me as well as the other vets and their widows, spouses to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and the award. It must be a fantastic feeling and I am looking forward to the day that I may have mine too.....if I can live long enough thru the process. This is a great celebration for you and your family but also to all of those vets who patiently wait and hope the process goes well one day for them. THank you for letting us know as it is such an encouragment to myself and all here that we now have a reason to carry on.It gives me joy and encouragement. May God Bless, and keep you and your family safe. My ohh my how I love to hear these wonderful storys. God Bless, and remember......NEVER GIVE UP. C.C.

WONDERFUL NEWS!

Congrats!

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

That's great! Congratulations!!! :) B) ;)