VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filed Claims Today- Need Advice

Rate this question

Fire Courage

Question

Hi,

I'm currently rated at 60% (2008) for my skin which the VA calls ezema, and 0% for right knee injury w/ traumatic arthritis (1995). Today I put in a claim for an increase on my knee and I also initiated a claim for anxiety disorder.

The VA gave me a knee brace earlier this year. My primary care doctor had me on Naproxen for the pain, but orthopedics took me off and put me on Diclofenac last month. I'm schedule for a MRI in December. I know for an increase, I have to show that my knee condition has worsened. I feel it has. Does anyone know what the C & P for a knee injury consist of. Its been so long since I was originally rated that I dont remember. Any advice on this?

I was seen in Mental Health only once and that was when I took a test. Some of it on the computer and some in front of the tech. It was very long. Anyone know what test I'm talking about? After a long conversation with the doctor, he explained to me that I have PTSD. But that I should follow up with my primary care clinic. Any advice on this??

Thanks

Doug

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet