VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ao Presumptives

Rate this question

Vync

Question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

What about the children of male Vietnam Veterans?

What about miscarriages of female Vietnam Veterans and wives of male Vietnam Veterans?

Just curious if anyone has any info about these scenarios.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Yeah, I found that. It appears to be the only one they credit to children of both male and female Vietnam Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder
Yeah, I found that. It appears to be the only one they credit to children of both male and female Vietnam Veterans.

I have peprsonally known AO veterans whose children have been born with a myriad of disorders; and also AO veteran's children who later developed diseases (such as fatal cancers) ... and all should have or could have been presumed connected to Agent Orange. The VA supresses the evidence in order to disfavor these children. This is very very wrong, and sad. ~Wings

Hi and Thank You for your curiousity,

There are a LOT of Children of Vietnam Veterans exposed to AO who are desperate to find out if our common health issues are a result of our parents exposure.

I am one of them, and have found a great resource to connect with others on Agent Orange Legacy: http://agentorangelegacy.ning.com/

We are currently awaiting the results of Bill S. 1940 Agent Orange Childrens Study - To require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to carry out a study on the effects on children of exposure of their parents to herbicides used in support of the United States and allied military operations in the Republic of Vietnam during the Vietnam era, and for other purposes. http://news.opencongress.org/bill/111-s1940/show

I hope other's may find this information helpful as well. In loving memory of my Father.

Traci