VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lumbar Spine C&p Exam

Rate this question

Fletch

Question

I had my C&P exam for my spine today. The doctor was very professional and friendly. My history shows a 30% rating for sacroiliac injury. My left leg is also SC'd at 10% for shortness. My civilian spine surgeon put in my records that my back problem stems from these 2 conditions. On 2 different occasions, the VA doc dictated into his computer that my surgeon connected my current condition to my SC'd conditions. My question is,,,,,does this mean that the VA doc found in my favor and my spine condition will be SC'd? I've had 3 surgeries this year alone and am scheduled for a spine fusion December 3rd. I really can't move. I'm in a back brace 100% of the time. Just curious as to what the elders here feel about how my experience went.

Thanks in advance! B)

Fletch

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I think that I'll do both. Thanks for the info. I'll post the exam as soon as I get it. I have spine surgery December 3rd. It will be a little bit before I get my hands on it.

Thanks again. You guys are awesome!

Fletch

Edited by Fletch

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder
I think that I'll do both. Thanks for the info. I'll post the exam as soon as I get it. I have spine surgery December 3rd. It will be a little bit before I get my hands on it.

Thanks again. You guys are awesome!

Fletch

Wow, I wish you the best of luck in your surgery. Take care of yourself over there. Remember, we're here if you need someone to talk to.