VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ramstein Air Show Crash In Germany

Rate this question

hero

Question

Hi to all ;)

I would like to thank everyone, over the last 3 months this site has really help me. Thanks again for your help and service.

I need help with with questions about the Air show crash in Germany 1988. VA sent me a letter stating more information is needed. I need to know if anyone was there at the air show when this event happen. I have given them a lot of information and i have to respond back to them within 60 days before making decision. Thanks

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ok thanks clw4514, va would like a name of a soldier that died.

sorry - i did tag n' bag at the end but didnt focus on names. i can remember pretty much every detail but that.

this post bothers me for some reason. the username bothers me, and the number of posts (all in this thread) bother me.

I hope you are being treated for the PTSD. and I hope you aren't going to find out the name of a soldier to try and gain monetary advantage out of that situation.

this post bothers me for some reason. the username bothers me, and the number of posts (all in this thread) bother me.

I hope you are being treated for the PTSD. and I hope you aren't going to find out the name of a soldier to try and gain monetary advantage out of that situation.

yep - i agree. thats why i didnt offer any names. :)

i would like to say that i join this site for help, look at the commit i got from 10thfo.......what this world coming to.....what the blank the name got to do with this posting? i guest it matter if i was green or brown also! thanks i will not be asking for help on this site..