VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ld/tbi

Rate this question

kansasguy

Question

I was wondering my C&P exam he stated that at least likely as not the depression headaches fatgue and sleep disorders result of or caused by TBI. The testing for TBI they said it look more like LD(Learning disbilty) than TBI. IS the LD statement going hurt my claim? I did get a letter from my school phycoligist I had in school and he wrote a letter saying that I did have significate LD in school but in the area of reading and english. And I was not a problem in school. And he also stated that my LD I still got good grades A's B's and C's and was also on honor roll for the last year of school. So my question is should I worry about the TBI testing that saying that the results looks more like LD than TBI. My C&P exam the doctor did say he reviewed my cfile and the testing. But at the end of his report he wrote at leats likely as not result of or caused by TBI. Also he did mention head injury in service with behavoral changes. What do you all think?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Any idea why they would need my addmission report from last spring to the VAMC? Also I found out they did pay my hospital bill at another hospital i was admitted to last spring for depression.