VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Need Advice. Va Mix Up And Now Another C&p?

Rate this question

celli

Question

I met with my VA Rep this morning. He filed a letter of disagreement to include copy of my C&P which states that the Examiner found that I do have total occupational impairment due to mental disorder. As stated previously, I was increased to 70% but denied IU because they stated that the examiner did not find that I had total occupational impairment. Do you think this letter of disgreement might make a difference?

Thank you all and bless you all.

----------------

The above post was my last a few months ago while I was awaiting a decision to be made on my letter of disagreement regarding my denial of IU. I'm very confused and not sure what the heck the VA is doing. I received a letter from the Va 1/14 stating that I am scheduled for another C&P for my RIGHT shoulder. WTF.....I dont have a problem with my right shoulder. In fact I injured my left shoulder but that is currently at 0% and the C&P mentioned above included psych and a medical exam for my LEFT shoulder with xrays, etc. The prblem I have is with anxiety and PTSD and coping, etc. They didn't answer the problem which was their mistake on what the C&P examiner stated about my being totally socially and occupationally impaired as well as an entire page about a Vietnam Vet that was included in my award letter. I have tried to contact my VA Rep in Front Royal with no reply or help so I am just stressed and confused. My VA Rep; told me they would probably decide my case on what has already been documented and the fact that they got their information wrong. Now another exam on my RIGHT shoulder???? This makes no sense? Anyone have any advice for me? Thanks, Celli

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet