VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Won

Rate this topic

gousto64

• HadIt.com Elder

Just my opinion but "who cares," it's just a game!!! Too bad the nation doesn't care about our military, the elderly, veterans, our government as much as they seem to care about sports!!!!!!!!!!!! If it ain't life or death it ain't worth my time. jmo

pr

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Philly, we should be the millionaires driving around in 200k bentleys blasting bee bop. :D

I admit I do watch and enjoy sports but it is way overboard with all the hype and money. You ever notice they put the uniformed Soldiers all the way up in the rafters if they get free tickets?

jerr

Just my opinion but "who cares," it's just a game!!! Too bad the nation doesn't care about our military, the elderly, veterans, our government as much as they seem to care about sports!!!!!!!!!!!! If it ain't life or death it ain't worth my time. jmo

pr

New Orleans was my stomping grounds until I went into the Military. Been a Saints fan since I was born(Parents took me home from the hospital in a Saints shirt). Even through the dark days when they had Aints fans, paper bags, and Kenny Stabler, the city and area stood behind thier team. I'm from "Da Parish" and if anyone knows that area, the know where I'm talking about.

I just want to know who Archie is going to pull for?

New Orleans was my stomping grounds until I went into the Military. Been a Saints fan since I was born(Parents took me home from the hospital in a Saints shirt). Even through the dark days when they had Aints fans, paper bags, and Kenny Stabler, the city and area stood behind thier team. I'm from "Da Parish" and if anyone knows that area, the know where I'm talking about.

I just want to know who Archie is going to pull for?

Texas may be where my body is, but my soul is in the Big Easy. No place like it. Nowhere else can you "go make groceries" "put in the buggy" and "save them in the icebox".

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use