VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Exam Ao Ihd

Rate this question

vperl

Question

As we all know the VA has put on hold any ruling/awards till the new Rules to handle the AO three new presumptive claims is finally posted in the Federal Registry, which probably will not occur till JUNE or later.....

However, they are accepting claims and today Saturday the C&P people called and I have a

AO IHD exam scheduled for this Tuesday 2Feb2010

This is good.

Then in 6 months they will have a pile of 200,000 claims waiting to be denied or awarded as they flip a coin.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Came back from the AO IHD C&P exam. was asked my MOS ? poked and prodded, seemed to not have read any of the 2 inches of medical records from My Cardiologist. I asked him if he read the two statement from my two private doctors, seemed indicate NO . They seem to be interested in if you can prove blockage, stints, and when and how often you have had any attacks, and heart pains in the recent time....

I left not feeling so sure, what they report will say.... I am blasting off a ROI end of week.

Bring copies of any Dr. Reports that state you actually have IHD, and that your disease has cause blockage.

I left the folder at home, bad me..

vperl,

Did a doctor or a nurse do the exam? It sounds like the one I had for IU.

Bill

Nurse Practitioner, with some good experience, he said, with heart health..

But seemed, either to be putting me at ill ease on purpose, or just not really totally sure he knew what he was doing.

Was not impressed, but I wait to see what happens.... i expect to have to appeal any decision that is not 100%

at this point in time....

me not like a C&P that really wastes everyones time.....

But, that is indeed the VA way.....

By the way, I sent the ROI off yesterday, will post the results of ROI when it gets back....

There are two types of request of Medical records... or Release of Information forms

http://www4.va.gov/vaforms/medical/pdf/vha-10-5345a-fill.pdf

one is for the veteran to request his own records.... put date of C&P exam and what the exam was for...

The second type of ROI forms is for releasing your records to any person , group, or what ever, you can even use this form as you personnel form to get your records, just fill the blocks out right...

http://www4.va.gov/vaforms/medical/pdf/vha-10-5345-fill.pdf

I figure it will be of no use....

Always get a ROI after your C&P exams.... wait three or so days then mail the baby takes 5 or so working days

Edited by vperl

I have a C&P scheduled for the same issues, I presume, in March. Can you tell me what to expect?

As we all know the VA has put on hold any ruling/awards till the new Rules to handle the AO three new presumptive claims is finally posted in the Federal Registry, which probably will not occur till JUNE or later.....

However, they are accepting claims and today Saturday the C&P people called and I have a

AO IHD exam scheduled for this Tuesday 2Feb2010

This is good.

Then in 6 months they will have a pile of 200,000 claims waiting to be denied or awarded as they flip a coin.